Monday, October 22, 2012

tears of taco bell...


Julian is a sensitive boy.  He has a huge heart, and I often think he is an "old soul".  He feels things very deeply, and expresses those feelings fully.  Last week we were driving home and noticed that the Taco Bell in our 'hood was closed, signs removed, lights out, done.  I commented that it must have gone out of business.  The car was quiet for a while.  Then Julian said:  "Mommy, sometimes when restaurants close where you have good memories from it makes you sad... actually, it breaks your heart."  

I looked in the back seat to see tears streaming down his cheeks.  That broke my heart too... I really have to start bringing him to some better restaurants.

jbxo

1 comment:

Clippy Mat said...

Oh Julian, you are SO, SO Sweet.
The world's a hard place sometimes when you feel things so deeply, but you make it better for the rest of us.
xxxxx