Thursday, August 21, 2008

For her birthday...

Today Ava should be 5 years old.  I wrote this for her lovely mum Sheye a while ago, and wanted to share it today...  

when you feel the tears begin to flow, let them go
they fill the pond with water for the mermaid to have a swim

when you feel the butterflies in your tummy, let them go
so they can fly to her and make her smile

when you feel that your world is spinning out of control, let it
it will help to turn the carousel where she is enjoying a beautiful ride

fly Superprincess... fly.

jbxo

4 comments:

Sheye Rosemeyer said...

Jules.
My eyes are filled with tears, yet I am smiling.
I love, just love, what you wrote.
Thankyou so much.
Sheye xxxx

Little Sweethearts said...

That is so beautiful and thoughtful...

Love,
Tania

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

Gee I wish I could write like that, how beautiful. What a lovely thing to do, just lovely.

Clippy Mat said...

lovely!! what lovely words and so heartfelt. :-))