Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Joe Joe.


This may seem like a gross exaggeration, but I swear, this ENTIRE conversation took place tonight before bed:

Julian:  "Mommy, tonight I would like to use my Sponge Bob Hair Pants toothpaste."
Me:  "Umm, it's Sponge Bob SQUARE Pants."
Julian:  "No, Noah says it's HAIR Pants Mommy, he is a piece of cheese."
Me:  "He is a SPONGE, Julian."
Julian:  "That's just silly, Mommy."

Later, keep in mind, he had been looking at my old Beetlejuice cards this weekend.
Julian:  "Mommy, why does Maplejuice eat bugs?"

Even Later, while being tucked into bed, I put his favourite mixed CD "DJ Duckie, Licence to Quack", and the song "Peanut Butter & Jelly" came on.
Julian (singing along):  "Peanut, peanut butter, and Joe Joe."

I couldn't even bear to correct him at this point.
jbxo

1 comment:

Clippy Mat said...

methinks julian has a lot in common with his great nanny noo noo! they both speak the same language LOL