Monday, October 13, 2008

All in the family...

When my Sista started blogging in 2006 I thought it was pure genious (that is her pictured above, poor girl had no idea Julian was quickly approaching her head with a tennis racket!).  If you have some time, have a read through her blog... I promise you will laugh out loud more than once.  I love how she writes.  In May 2007 she stopped writing, I keep trying to convince her to go back to it, but I have not been successful... YET.  I thank her for introducing me to the world of blogging.

I started my blog last year, and nanny started shortly after.  This past week my cousin-in-law started and now Jenny has as well!  I love it.  Now, we just have to get Sista back.

jbxo

6 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

i agree. let's bring sista back. i miss her blog, and have told her this. she has a unique perspective and a gift for writing.
she's also a lovely person.

and i'm so thrilled that we is a blogging family.
kee? thru the eyes of a mommy to be?
judi? on the farm and daily life in the country?

clinka: i was wondering who the people with numbers were on you blog.....??
silly me.
:-))

Clippy Mat said...

p.s. see my blog.
you have been tagged.

Jenn said...

hayhhyahhh i like this blog world
i'll try to write some fun stuff or interesting things as I go.

if anything the family will enjoy it while i'm away

love ya and your blog and song and children

x

Jenn said...

lol the word verification showed up on my post above
funny!

Sara said...

your sister has a beautiful, writing style..and thanks for the advert!! x

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

gosh I love the fire, chimney thingy in your garden