Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'll love you forever...

Thank you for always being so strong.
Thank you for showing you could also be weak (just a couple of times).
Thank you for letting me hold on to your legs while you tried to do, everything...
Thank you for always being there.
Thank you for letting me go.
Thank you for loving me, always, truly, utterly, completely, unconditionally.
Thank you for laughing, even when I'm not all that funny.
Thank you for being beautiful.
Thank you for making me feel beautiful.
Thank you for loving my babies.
Thank you for teaching me more than you'll ever know.
Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for being my best friend.

I love you more than you could imagine.
jbxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how very very lucky am i to have a best friend who is so caring and thoughtful ALWAYS MY DAUGHTER NOW TO MY FRIEND LOVE YOU BABY

Clippy Mat said...

wow! how sweet and how wonderful.
you are both so lucky!

and judi it's amazing how much julian AND nora look like you from that childhood pic.
xxx

Elise said...

What a beautiful tribute to your mum. You are blessed to have each other.

Love
Elise