Monday, May 19, 2008

Move over Starbucks...


Andy was right.  Last summer, we stopped by our friend's house for a quick morning visit.  He offered me what he promised to be "the best cup of coffee ever".  I liked it, a lot.  I accomplished more after that one cup of coffee than I had in a long time... Every grocery trip I looked for the black bag of savoury beans, that goes by the name of Kicking Horse, but my search was always unsuccessful.  Until yesterday.  It turns out they are now selling it at a store around the block from our house.  AMAZING STUFF... clean, strong, yummy... Let's just say it's been a very productive day!

jbxo

1 comment:

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

thats a great name for coffee, I need to get me some of that for those sleepy morning when I just can't get started.