Monday, December 24, 2007

They LIKE me!

I do enjoy writing Clinka's Apples.  It is like writing in a diary, but the diary has an audience.  It is also nice, as a theatre graduate, to have an audience.  On my drive home I started to think about my "regular readers" (I assume there are somewhere between 5 and 10 of them out there - it is difficult to be certain as I am sure there are some people who aren't comfortable leaving comments - or, if I only count those who write comments, I have about four regular readers) and I wondered if they were beginning to wonder if I would be posting today.  It was nice to think that people might be out there looking for a new post.  It gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.  I then began to imagine that I would come home to a slew of comments... readers BEGGING and PLEADING for a new post.  There are a couple of blogs I read regularly, and I check them every day.  When there is a new post it is like receiving a wonderful gift.  As soon as I see a new title or photo I feel like a little girl on Christmas morning.  I have the same reaction when I see a new comment on my blog.  It is probably the desperate actress in me, but I love the applause.

Thank you for the applause, Merry Christmas to you, and love & happiness for the New Year...

jbxo

3 comments:

Fan #3 said...

Merry Christmas Clinka. Your blog is a nice part of my day. Keep it up.

Your #1Fan (aka Kee) said...

Here is my comment...keep blogging! Don't eva stop. It makes my day! Merry Christmas sista.Love Kee xoxoxo

fan #2 said...

Happy Boxing Day! Why didn't you blog yesterday?